EO.Addons is a hacky addition to the v28 standard EndlessOnline client that can add feature and fix some bugs and annoyances.
NOTE: I no longer support or develop this. You're on your own with this one.
UPDATE: A replacement for EO.Addons is now availible: Sea
It works by simply copying the customized msimg32.dll file to your clients folder and then placing any addons you require into the .\Addons\ folder.
Here is a complete .028 client configured to connect to Clone with the recommended addons and setup. Alternatively, here is a zip file with the recommended set of addons. Simply unzip it to your clients folder. If done correctly when you run the client you should see a splash screen that looks something like this:
Additional and/or experimental addons may be downloaded and installed individually:
Helper libraries. (required by some other addons)
- EOAPIHook.eaf Allows addons to change the behavior of various internal functions.
- EOEditMem.eaf Allows addons to read and change values within the client.
- EOInjectInput.eaf Allows addons to send text to the client as if the user was typing it.
- EOPacketCapture.eaf Allows addons to capture, edit or inject packets to and from the client/server.
- EOStatus.eaf Allows addons to display text in the clients status bar.
- EOWindowHook.eaf Allows client to modify the layout and behavior of the clients main window.
- EOAnonymous.eaf Anonymises the HDDID and name of the computer.
- EOAntiAntiAFK.eaf Prevents yawning and disconnection when inactive for long periods.
- EOBandwidth.eaf Displays the used bandwidth of client in the window title.
- EOBigPixels.eaf Doubles the size of pixels. Useful for 4k monitors.
- EOConsole.eaf Developer addons to aid with debugging. Nobody should ever really need this.
- EOEGFDataOnly.eaf Prevents potentially malicious code being executed by 3rd party .egf (graphic) files.
- EOElapsed.eaf Replaces the clock in the lower right corner of the UI with an online time.
- EOFastAccounts.eaf Makes logging in and creating accounts much quicker. NOTE: this may prevent account creation for some servers that don't support it.
- EOFasterAnim.eaf Speeds up the animation timer. Not really much use.
- EOFlood.eaf Helps protect against client side flood protection.
- EOGhost.eaf Speeds up the time to ghost other players.
- EOJobs.eaf Allows servers that support it to fill in the "job" field on paperdolls.
- EOLogAdmin.eaf Logs admin commands to a seperate file. Useful for admins keeping track of bans, kicks, etc.
- EOMacro.eaf Quick access to repetitive jobs.
- EOMulticlient.eaf Allows multiple instances of the client to be run at once.
- EONicerFont.eaf Lets the player or custom clients to change the default font.
- EONotify.eaf Get notified when someone says your name.
- EOPersistantBars.eaf Prevents the HP/TP/SP/TNL bars from auto collapsing.
- EOReduceMem.eaf Reduces the amount of memory needed by more aggressive memory recycling.
- EOSkins.eaf Allows character creation to select from any skin if the server allows it.
- EOSoftwareRender.eaf Fixes Win10 lag and black bar artifacts and speeds up performance.
- EOSpeed.eaf Allows "mild" speeding if the server supports it.
- EOTextColour.eaf Allows players or custom clients to change the colour of text.