EO.Addons is a hacky addition to the v28 standard EndlessOnline client that can add feature and fix some bugs and annoyances.
NOTE: I no longer support or develop this. You're on your own with this one.
It works by simply copying the customized msimg32.dll file to your clients folder and then placing any addons you require into the .\Addons\ folder.
Here is a complete .028 client configured to connect to Clone with the recommended addons and setup. Alternatively, here is a zip file with the recommended set of addons. Simply unzip it to your clients folder. If done correctly when you run the client you should see a splash screen that looks something like this:
Additional and/or experimental addons may be downloaded and installed individually:
Helper libraries. (required by some other addons)
- EOAPIHook.eaf Allows addons to change the behavior of various internal functions.
- EOEditMem.eaf Allows addons to read and change values within the client.
- EOInjectInput.eaf Allows addons to send text to the client as if the user was typing it.
- EOPacketCapture.eaf Allows addons to capture, edit or inject packets to and from the client/server.
- EOStatus.eaf Allows addons to display text in the clients status bar.
- EOWindowHook.eaf Allows client to modify the layout and behavior of the clients main window.
- EOAnonymous.eaf Anonymises the HDDID and name of the computer.
- EOAntiAntiAFK.eaf Prevents yawning and disconnection when inactive for long periods.
- EOBandwidth.eaf Displays the used bandwidth of client in the window title.
- EOBigPixels.eaf Doubles the size of pixels. Useful for 4k monitors.
- EOConsole.eaf Developer addons to aid with debugging. Nobody should ever really need this.
- EOEGFDataOnly.eaf Prevents potentially malicious code being executed by 3rd party .egf (graphic) files.
- EOElapsed.eaf Replaces the clock in the lower right corner of the UI with an online time.
- EOFastAccounts.eaf Makes logging in and creating accounts much quicker. NOTE: this may prevent account creation for some servers that don't support it.
- EOFasterAnim.eaf Speeds up the animation timer. Not really much use.
- EOFlood.eaf Helps protect against client side flood protection.
- EOGhost.eaf Speeds up the time to ghost other players.
- EOJobs.eaf Allows servers that support it to fill in the "job" field on paperdolls.
- EOLogAdmin.eaf Logs admin commands to a seperate file. Useful for admins keeping track of bans, kicks, etc.
- EOMacro.eaf Quick access to repetitive jobs.
- EOMulticlient.eaf Allows multiple instances of the client to be run at once.
- EONicerFont.eaf Lets the player or custom clients to change the default font.
- EONotify.eaf Get notified when someone says your name.
- EOPersistantBars.eaf Prevents the HP/TP/SP/TNL bars from auto collapsing.
- EOReduceMem.eaf Reduces the amount of memory needed by more aggressive memory recycling.
- EOSkins.eaf Allows character creation to select from any skin if the server allows it.
- EOSoftwareRender.eaf Fixes Win10 lag and black bar artifacts and speeds up performance.
- EOSpeed.eaf Allows "mild" speeding if the server supports it.
- EOTextColour.eaf Allows players or custom clients to change the colour of text.